- Subscribe to the PSERN Bulletin: The first Thursday of every month, the PSERN Project distributes a newsletter sharing the latest Project information and directing stakeholders to website updates. Click here to subscribe to the PSERN Bulletin.
- PSERN on Air: As part of the PSERN emergency radio communications system development, the Project Team transmits messages for testing purposes between radios within each geographic area in King County and surrounding areas. We are excited to announce that a recent transmission between downtown Seattle and Lake Stevens was successful.
- Radio Coverage Testing Milestone Begun: On Monday, May 3rd, the PSERN Project begun another major part of the Project with the start of Coverage Testing the new PSERN system. Vehicles will be traveling throughout King County for the next six months. More information can be found here.
- Lead Trainer Class Scheduling: The Project will be directly contacting agency Lead Trainers in the near future to begin scheduling train-the-trainer classes. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact PSERN-Training@kingcounty.gov.
- DAS Property Contacts: DAS Coordinator, Creighton Watley, continues to reach out to properties with DAS to confirm or update their points of contact. If you have questions, please visit the DAS website section or contact DAS-PSERN@kingcounty.gov.
- Radio Deployment Town Halls: To share information and solicit feedback from PSERN Project stakeholders, a series of Town Hall webinars will be hosted. The first webinar will be held Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 10 am to review the Wave Schedule. Town Halls will not be recorded, but the presentation slides will be available here afterward.