- Subscribe to the PSERN Newsletter: Subscribe to the PSERN Bulletin to learn about public safety radio network Radio Deployment/Transition status and upcoming activities.
- King County PSERN Radio Users Checklist: Stakeholder agencies should view the Radio Deployment Preparation Checklist to prepare for exchanging their radios.
- Radio Training Materials: If you are a PSERN stakeholder agency needing access to training materials for your staff, please contact PSERN-INFO@kingcounty.gov.
- Transition to PSERN: Learn more about how over 200 King County public safety, hospitals, and general government users are transitioning in waves from the analog emergency radio system to the new digital PSERN system.
- Public Safety DAS Migration: Properties in King County with public safety DAS, DAS Vendors, and Fire Marshals can find more information about DAS Migration here.
- Questions: If you have questions about the implementation of the new digital emergency radio system, deployment of radios, and/or transition from analog to digital technology, please review About PSERN, PSERN Project, PSERN Operator, Project News, DAS Migration Process, or contact PSERN-INFO@kingcounty.gov.
View from one of the PSERN radio towers that serves King County.