Recommended Criteria for Selecting DAS Vendors
The following are suggested criteria for a property to consider when selecting a DAS Vendor to service a public safety DAS:
- Valid Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued general radio operator’s license (GROL) held by the vendor.
- Certification of training by manufacturer of DAS equipment installed in the building.
- Other DAS training from trade organizations or other DAS equipment manufacturers.
- Records of performance describing execution of DAS installation, scheduling milestones, and quoted pricing.
- Records of experience with similar buildings and scopes of work, especially servicing and recertifying DAS.
- Customer references – consider similar size of building, type of building, geographic location.
- Demonstrated understanding of local interpretation of relevant fire code.
- WA licensed professional engineer on staff.
DAS Vendors List
The following companies have expressed interest in performing service work for properties with public safety DAS in King County and provided their contact information. (Their inclusion on this list does not represent an endorsement or guarantee of any kind from the PSERN Project or King County. Please contact DAS-PSERN@kingcounty.gov if you are a DAS Vendor wanting to be added.)
|Point of Contact||
|Airtower Networks||Brandon Harrisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Amplified Wireless Solutions, Inc.||Jim Muzynoskiemail@example.com|
|Berk-Tel Communications||Brian Berkenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Black Box||Paul Brownemail@example.com|
|Cache Valley Electric||Lou Turnerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clearline Engineering||Lacie Christensenemail@example.com|
|DAS Simplified||Adam Gossettfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Day Wireless Systems||Chris Nourseemail@example.com|
|Decypher Technologies, Inc.||Adas Wolkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|E2Optics, LLC||Alexander Danilyukemail@example.com|
|Newbridge Wireless||Michael Zhangfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PowerCom, Inc||Daniel Partridgeemail@example.com|
|Prime Electric||Dan Scarsoriefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Puget Sound Instrument||Lisa Ratkoemail@example.com|
|Pulse Signal Solutions||Stephanie Adkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Silke Communications||Kenny Adamsonemail@example.com|
|Skyline Communications||Chase Goodnightfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Structured Communications||Bill Quesnellemail@example.com|
|800 MHz Group||Bill Silvernailfirstname.lastname@example.org|