Hey there! This is Officer Raquel Squelch! Firefighter Mic is busy taking a site tour today. So I will be filling in for him on the blog today!
I have a question for you. Would you like to be a part of a project that is going to benefit the entire King County region? Do you want to work with a close-knit team within a fast paced highly technical environment? Well I have exciting news! As you can imagine there is a lot of behind the scenes work that needs to happen on a large project like ours so we are currently looking to fill two new Administrative Specialist III positions!
These two positions will be key in helping the rest of the team stay on track with several tasks such as:
- Assisting the division director with all facets of stakeholder outreach presentations including support in setting meetings up, tracking of outreach meeting activities, coordinating all logistical elements and preparing presentation materials and handouts.
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders, in person or virtually, to provide customer service and liaison activities related to the PSERN project.
- Providing and developing meeting agendas, record action items and meeting decisions, and track actions through to completion.
- Assist project staff with general needs and Office issues.
- Providing service to project staff for large copy/print jobs and assist in the preparation of PSERN meetings.
- Get signatures on routine documents such as Joint Board memorandums of decision, purchase request forms, routine correspondence
- Compose, draft, summarize, prepare, proofread and/or edit technical documents, general correspondence, contracts, ordinances, motions, and conform these documents to the appropriate use of the English language and to conform to Executive correspondence guidance.
And much more! For more details on the job description and qualifications needed visit: https://www.kingcounty.gov/audience/employees/careers.aspx#jobs
If you want to be a part of something super cool and a benefit to your community put in your application now! Even more importantly if you want to work with a cool mascot such as me! 😉